When one joins the Guardians of Sunshine, there are certain rules they must adhere to:
1. They must make a picture of their guardian form and submit it to the "The Guardians" folder in the Guardian Archives.
^--->a. Can be drawn in any art form, but must resemble the "Adventure Time" art style.
^--->b. Guardians do not have not be drawn in the style of the "Guardians of Sunshine" video game from Adventure Time, but rather in the style of the normal show.
^--->c. You must let me know when you are going to start on your guardian OC picture.
2. Pictures submitted to the group must be placed in their proper folders, and I will choose if they should be in "Featured".
3. If you are unavailable for a mission, you must give me at least a week's notice.
4. All guardians must add the "Recruitment Posters" to their favorites. The posters are located here: weirdnwild91.deviantart.com/ar… taintedtruffle.deviantart.com/…
5. If at least five newcomers learn about this group through you and they become new guardians, you will be promoted to a contributor. (Unless you already are one.)
6. If you are going to make up a new enemy for the group, you have to tell me about it.
(More rules will be added in time...)